Help would be very nice. =D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bean

Reaction score
my tama seems to be content. all of his hearts are filled, so he isn't hungry and he's happy. but he refuses to play games.

this is rather annoying, since we can't earn gotchi points this way.

he's a toddler at this point, btw. (mizutamachi).

so, what's the matter?

what can i do to help him?

please and thank you.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
A Tamagotchi doesn't want to play when his/her weight is at the minimum. (Up to 2lb over it's base weight.) You have to feed it in order to play for gotchi points, but be aware, too many snacks will spoil your Tama, and it can get a cavity. So I suggest you to play for only gotchi points when it's adult, since it can't get a cavity as an adult. It's better to play only for happiness hearts as a baby, toddler and teen, so you won't have to give so many snacks.

Base weights:

Babies: 5lb

Toddlers: 10lb

Teens: 15lb or 20lb

Adults: 20lb or 30lb

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, i understand. thank you very much for replying.

how long does it typically take for a toddler to grow into a teen?

and a teen into an adult?

Mostly what tarakotchi93 said.

To get to play games with it, it needs to be at least 3lbs over the minimum weight of the character, which as Tarakotchi nicely explained the base weights are:

Babies: 5lb

Toddlers: 10lb

Teens: 15lb or 20lb

Adults: 20lb or 30lb
To bring up the weight, you can feed your Tamagotchi snacks, which'll increase its weight by 2lbs the snack. Too many snacks can give your Tamagotchi a caries (every 10 snacks/20lbs by snacks), and if you do get one, you will need to cure it, but it is a very effective way to bring up the weight to play with your gotchi.

When a baby or an adult, snacks do not create caries, so you can feed as many as you like then, but that is not the case with toddlers and teens.

ok, i understand. thank you very much for replying.how long does it typically take for a toddler to grow into a teen?

and a teen into an adult?
Baby stage last for one hour.

The toddler stage lasts for about a day, it will become a teen early the next day, or late that day (supposing you started uo your Tama in the morning).

The teen stage lasts till it syas on the status 3 or 4 years (3 or 4 days after starting the new geenration).

Then you will have an adult, and you will have till age 10 to mate it using another Tamagotchi, or the matchmaker. After that it will become an 'oldie', which'll only mate with another oldie (from which you can get Ojaritchi the secret character).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back