Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicblade

Reaction score
Can someone help me how do you get your tamagotchi to go to preeschool like where do you go to.

If some1 knows please reaspond.

You first have to receive a letter that looks like this: [!] and it will take you to meet the teacher! :mametchi:

That's all you have to do!

yea you have to get the letter at the child level and then you go to the connection menu and select work and then when it says away on the scrren you press the b button

Can someone help me how do you get your tamagotchi to go to preeschool like where do you go to.

If some1 knows please reaspond.
To get your tamagotchi to go to preschool you should go onto TamaTown.com then type your user name and password in! But before you do any thing your taa should be about 1 years old! you will get a [!] mail and it will be your tama's acception to pre school! then you go onto the connection part on your tama and press pc! you should get a password then you can go onto TamaTown.com!

Hope i helped! ^^

Thanx!

•ƒ• ƒanatic •ƒ•

does your tamagotchi have to be a sertain age to fall in love???? :)
yeah. It has to be an adult and in love with the opposite gender. It can only be adults

:) :huh:

if you go to "work" at the child stage, does your tama go to pre-school or does it just go to a different place???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back