HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oijijio2

Reaction score
how come when your walking, your tamagotchi falls over.

is it because he is fat

I don't know the name of my tama but it si an adult and had like was 3 lines on his head

please pm me for any other tips you can help me with

It sounds like you have a Tarakotchi.

When your Tama runs and then falls over flat on his face, it means that he is exercising, And Not succeeding very well! lol Its nothing to worry about, this is normal :mellow:

PM me if you need more help :lol:

Aimme

It sounds like you have a Tarakotchi.When your Tama runs and then falls over flat on his face, it means that he is exercising, And Not succeeding very well! lol Its nothing to worry about, this is normal :(

PM me if you need more help :D

Aimme
Yes, you have a tarakotchi. One of my favourite tamagotchis! :D

He is cute, a little naughty, and very cheerful. And quite fatty. So he is exercising to lose weight. B) Sometimes :lol: Kuchipatchi falls flat on his face too. :mellow:

I think all of them can fall on their faces. If you notice their little bopping pattern when you're not doing anything with them, periodically they will either jump and look happy or fall on their faces. I'm not sure of all the factors involved, but I have observed a few things:

- if overweight, they fall more (like over 40 lbs.)

- if the fortune cookie has few stars (like less than 5 total) there will be falling

Any other observations from users?

Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back