help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkerbell14790

Reaction score
i REALLY want to work at the salon!!!!!!!! my tamagotchi is only 1 and has:

135 "intelligence" points

129 "art" points

and 106 "kindness" points

do you think i'll be able to get the job?

thankz

@~33$@

You certainly have enough points to get a job. When you get to interview for a job, several buildings are available. From what I can tell, it's somewhat random which ones are displayed. But be sure to push the A button and see if the salon is one of the buildings before you press B to interview at some other building.

Also, it might be helpful if your star points (arts/fashion) are higher than the other scores, since the salon is a fashion job.

Good luck! janeliz

Tinkerbell person, I cant tell you this strait, but you will probably get that job if you pass the interwiew for it. Check the instruction manuel to see what icon you have to chose to try and get the salon job.

Can you tell in what your tamagotchi will evolve to? If so, HOW???( My tamagotchi is a young robotchi/androtchi. If you know what it will evolve to, plz answer this reply thing!)

Is it a girl or a boy? That makes a difference~! : )

The adult will be in the Mametchi group, but can't tell you more without knowing gender.

One thing, though, you can determine what adult you will get within the group by getting the correct skill points, at least to a certain degree. Look for V4 growth charts on this site and you will see what I mean.

I'm assuming you have a V4?

janeliz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back