help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~popprincess~

Reaction score
this guy called me and i like him a lot but then he keeps bresking u p with me and coming back but i know he loves me

I don't think he is the guy for you if he keeps doing that so called 'routine'. If he truly loves you then he would stay with you. I feel that if I were you I would just tell him and walk away. Try finding somebody else, somebody that you can rely on. :puroperatchi:

If this boy keeps on breaking up with you, it's not true love. How do you know he still likes you?

Boys at a young age can be immature, and it's not worth it.

A true love would be somebody you can rely on, and it's definetely not him.

Don't let a boy like this tear you apart, no matter how much you like him.

The right guy will come along soon... And it's worth the wait.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
If he keeps breaking up with you, go find someone else. He doesn't like you.

It's good to fogive but you can always remove yourself from the situation. Like the other said, he doens't really love you- if he did he wouldn't keep doing this. Next time just tell him you've had enough and you are not going to take him back as a boyfriend. You two can be good friends- and maybe that's what this relatioship needs, a strong fondation- but dating right now should be the last on your mind anyways.

thankies now he is like apologizing and he is treating me better
Good. But best to heed pant's warning and just remain friends. Perhaps in the future if this boy grows up to be a man, he'll be less immature and more committed to someone that cares about him.

Well, I'd dump that little s*** immediatly, but this is your life, not mine. I won't say I know how you feel, but I know what it's like to feel confused, sad, and a little angry. If he 'dumps' you again, give him the cold shoulder and nasty looks. Then, if he trys to talk to you, tell him, "What do you want, *swear word or nasty name here*." I know I'm harsh, but I can't stand girls lives to be ruined by stupid *no offence* boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously if he's breaking up with you and then getting back together with you, he doesn't 'love' you. If he liked and respected you he wouldn't be so indecisive and would actually stay with you.

If it didn't work the first time, it's not gonna work the next 20 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back