HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Alicia

Reaction score
:( I'm confused because my V3 has been a teen for FOUR days and I want an adult to get the cell phone from Tamatown for my souveniers. :unsure: I tried setting the date and time but that didn't work. :wacko: Yeah so as you can see or guess I'm ticked off a lot. :p :D :(

:furawatchi: I'm confused because my V3 has been a teen for FOUR days and I want an adult to get the cell phone from Tamatown for my souveniers. :furawatchi: I tried setting the date and time but that didn't work. :furawatchi: Yeah so as you can see or guess I'm ticked off a lot. :D :D :furawatchi:
For your Teenager to age, it will take 3 or 4 days to evolve. Your clock setting's wont change anything. I tried that, I think Bandai consider's it cheating.

For your Teenager to age, it will take 3 or 4 days to evolve. Your clock setting's wont change anything. I tried that, I think Bandai consider's it cheating.
Yeah, the old ones were like that too. You can change the clock as much as you want, but you can't force them to grow up. All it will do is add a number to their years display, nothing more. A friend of mine had one at 70 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back