Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chancedom

Reaction score
how do u play heading?can v.1 and v.2 mate?how do u play slots?are there any tips for heading or slots?who comes if your pet gets lonly,the mach maker or Mrs.busy body?I'm very new with v.2s,thats why i need help! :wub: :p

im new but i do no that 2 play heading u use button A and C 2 move left and rite

4 slots so far i only no that u bet points 1-9

the match maker and Mrs. BusyBody are the same ppl and do come on the v2

HOPE THAT HELPZ! ill give u more info on slots when i get the game, im still a teen!

by the way do u no a website that lists all the items on tama v2?

not really:(. but you can shop on the v.2 it shos you diffrent items every time your tama changes into a diffrent stage.

--------

example:my tama turned into a young mimitchi and new things appear at the shop,or you buy every thing first and the shop gets new items. :p

I'm new and i need friends! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:p For heading use buttons A and C to move left and rite and button B to jump and head the ball. I don't play slots because it's just wasting your points so I never play it. :D :wub:

okay.......but nobodys awnsering 1 of my questions! :p can v.1 and v.2 mate!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
The shop Restalk about 2-3 times a day. Not just when you tama goes to the next stage.

And slots are easy. Just bring your luck with you :p

WHY WONT'T ANYBODY ANWSER MY QUESTION!!! I HATE SHOWING ANGER PEOPLE!!!!! ;) :angry: :angry: :angry:

how do u play heading?can v.1 and v.2 mate?how do u play slots?are there any tips for heading or slots?who comes if your pet gets lonly,the mach maker or Mrs.busy body?I'm very new with v.2s,thats why i need help! :angry: ;)
1. to play heading move left n right with buttons a and c and to hit the ball use button b

2.yes v.1 and v2 can mate

4.well for heading your tama has to be extra heavy and as your opponent comes on the screen press b multiple times and then push will come up n a meter will show just press b alot n u should get a level on the meter

5.Mrs. busy body and the matchmaker is the same person..just different names

~shawdy~

To play heading u have 2 press a + c 2 move 2 wherever the ball is falling then b 2 jump. 2 play slots u just have 2 click b to stop the slot

TIP: circle = 8pts triangle= 1pt and cross= 0pts btw it will times by the number of p u bet.

Mrs. Busybody and the matchmaker are the same thing and will cum wen ur tamagotchi is about 6-10 years old at 10am, 3pm, or 7pm

Hope I helped ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back