help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

colerocks3

Reaction score
well when your tama becomes a teen can u get a different teacher or not? becuase i need to get skill points in a different skill than smartness :)

well when your tama becomes a teen can u get a different teacher or not? becuase i need to get skill points in a different skill than smartness :)
Yes. I the [!] envelope will come soon. Most likeley the same day it evolves into a teen.

Just be patient.

-C.M.

you need to push the A button to switch the teachers and use B to select. :) :) :) :D :D :D

no i ment that if you were a teen and got a teacher who many different teachers are there for teens i kinda worded that wrong :)

how do i get the other 2 school theachers because i seem to only get one

like I said earler, you need to click the A button to switch teachers and use button B to select. :) :) :) :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay...Press the A button to switch teachers. There are THREE regular school teachers and ONE preschool teacher. For regular school, the first teacher is intelligence, second artistic and third kindness. So just press button A to switch and you do not need to press button B to select.

im kinda dumb i still dont get it! when do i press the A button? before i see the teachor or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back