Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazzybballgrl1

Reaction score
please dont ban Ive_the_beave2 through ISP. She's my cousin and used the computer me and my other cousin(nikeballagrl2k8) have to share and use. she made the second account on our computer. if u ban her permantly we all have to suffer. U can ban her permantly on her first acount where she used her laptop so me and my cuz dont have to suffer.please help me? i will not let Ive_the_beave2 get on our computer anymore. i dont even think she can get on any computer any way since my cousin(nikeballagrl2k8) told on her.

Okay I understand your concern but this is something you should have PMed Admin about rather than made a thread ok? Noone else needs to know and the less we mention of this whole situation the better. If you feel this is urgent, PM a TamaGuide who is currently online, let them know your situation and ask them to close this thread.

Okay I understand your concern but this is something you should have PMed Admin about rather than made a thread ok? Noone else needs to know and the less we mention of this whole situation the better. If you feel this is urgent, PM a TamaGuide who is currently online, let them know your situation and ask them to close this thread.
I agree. If you told us not to ban Ive_the_beave...we can't! We're just Tamatalk users! We can ban Ive_the_beave even if we tried!

-Twirly :D

Yes, this is not something the users need to deal with.

You were no angel either.

Please talk to Admin about your concerns.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back