help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Fantasy Bookworm ~

Reaction score
:huh: :D :huh: what happens when they get married??? how will i know? (besides there being a baby on teh screen...) what will they do when i connect them and they get married??? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Sorry about all the questions... i'm new to this... could you jsut tell me exactly what happens on teh screen when they get maried? thanks in advance...

(EDIT)

BTW... they're both v4...

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens, is that when they get married (By a love potion, or just connecting them A LOT) fireworks will appear on the screen, and each tama will get a baby.

(BTW: That is what happens on v3s, I have never got my v4 to get married, I just got it, but I would think it is the same for the v4)

What happens, is that when they get married (By a love potion, or just connecting them A LOT) fireworks will appear on the screen, and each tama will get a baby. (BTW: That is what happens on v3s, I have never got my v4 to get married, I just got it, but I would think it is the same for the v4)
thanks

Before the fireworks the married tamagotchis move left to right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back