HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiGirl_123

Reaction score
I think my tama ran out of battery. There is a big x on the screen with a battery in the center. I can't push any buttons. If it is the battery how do you change it? HELP!!!!

:D :D :p :D :D :p :(

ok i have gone through this it is the battery.( to start you need a new CR3032 battery)

ok here is how to do it

1.Unscrew the back of your tama

2.then you will see 4 smaller batterys ,unscrew them

3.there might be some bits that fall out like the red connection thing,Battery and antenna

4.take that battery out and replace it with the new one and put all the bits that fell out back where they belong!

5.screw the four batterys back together

6.do the last one as well and make sure they are tight

7.reset and download

if there is a chunk of the screen missing take it apart and screw the screws really tight put it back together.

that should work

If you have a Tamagotchi Connection (any version), the battery door is held in place by one screw. You need to loosen & tighten only that one screw when you replace the battery. You can see a picture of how to change the battery in your instruction sheet. Here's a link to a scan of that part of the instruction sheet for a V4: https://www.tamatalk.com/Gallery/TamaTalkIm...ion%20V4/05.JPG

1. Get a battery that is the same as what is behind the battery door.

2.Remove the battery and replace it with a new battery.

3. Screw the battery door back on.

4. Reset, and then choose download.

5. Enjoy!

PS. Hope I helped. :ph34r:

Yep its the batterie just get a new one then press the resset button then press download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back