HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kroy

Reaction score
Someone help me! When i want to go on e-Tamago I go to the heart on my entama and click the pc link. It gives me a password but when i enter it at e-tamago it says wrong password. I have tried many many times and I know that i am entering it corectly!

Thanks in advanced!

Kino

I don't know if you've connected your EnTama to the Japanese TamaTown (e-tamago) site before, so I'll give some detailed steps.

On your PC: navigate your web browser to the address for e-tamago. For the EnTama, you can skip the Japanese menu page, and use this direct link: https://e-tamago.com/pc/flash/tamago.html

Note: when you see a blinking picture of Mametchi driving a blue race car, it means "please wait a moment".

Eventually the e-tamago login page should appear, showing a box containing two rows of asterisks (these little stars --> * ) next to a box with buttons numbered 0 - 9.

On your EnTama: activate the connection icon (the heart in the upper right corner of the EnTama's screen.)

Click here to see a diagram showing the connection menu that I've translated into English.

Scroll down, through the two-page menu and select the entry which begins with the English-alphabet letters "PC". Another menu should appear, containing two entries. Select the top entry for the main TamaTown, or select the bottom entry to use a travel ticket. (If you don't have a travel ticket you can't select the bottom entry. If you have at least one travel ticket, you will be able to scroll through them and select the one you would like to use.) The 14-digit login password should now appear.

On your PC: enter the 14-digit login password from the EnTama. You may have to click the control on the web page once before it will begin accepting the password. Once the password has been completely input, press the Enter key on your keyboard or press the OK button on the web page.

The Japanese TamaTown page for the EnTama should now appear. Your Tamagotchi's character should appear in the lower left corner of the web page.

You may see three different problems, if you have a slow connection to the e-tamago server in Japan. When I am in North America I often see #1 and #2, and rarely #3. When I am in Japan, I rarely see #1, and almost never see #2 or #3.

#1. While you are navigating between pages, you may see a blinking picture of Mametchi driving a blue race car. This screen means "please wait a moment". Usually, after a moment, either the new page will finish loading, or one of the below two problems will occur.

#2. If your tamagotchi character gets "stuck" between locations within e-tamago, hit your browser's Refresh button (or the F5 key if you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer). This will take you back to the login password entry page. Re-enter the same login password, then immediately go to whichever location you got stuck going to before.

#3. When you are navigating between pages, your progress may halt at a picture of Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi stuck in space between Earth and the Tamagotchi home planet. This screen occurs when there is a load error. There are two buttons above the Earth. The red button means "retry". The blue button means "stop". If you press stop, you will be taken back to the first page (the Japanese menu page before the login screen).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have those menues. When I click the heart (connection) icon it gives me one page with three opitions. the first one meaning entama, I don't know what the second one means and the third option meaning pc. When I click pc it doesent give me the two options it just gives me a password. I have checked the entama lineup on the tamagotchi japanese website and i know that it's a entama.

I think you have a Hanerutchi2. (Yes, I know the pictures of it appear on Bandai's EnTama lineup page, but it's not actually an EnTama.)

The three Connect menu options for the Hanerutchi2 are:

1. Hanerutchi2

2. Hanerutchi (the first version)

3. Web site

The Hanerutchi2 is not compatible with the EnTama TamaTown site.

The Hanerutchi2 has its own web site, here: https://hanerucchi.com

Once that page loads, click the large button pointed to by the "click" sign, and the login screen should appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back