help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwilemon

Reaction score
ok, so there is this guy down the street, and one day when I was riding my bike, he waved to me! I (for some strange reason) wanted to ride back, just to see him, sure enough, he waved. (i have never seen him before this encounter) after a while of this, he came out and said hi! I was blushing SO much. we said a couple words, and then I went riding again. then a couple days later this happened again. and then a few more times, untill I wanted to see him again. (i even sent him a secret note!) (he is also not in my school) but then, after I sent the note, I see less and less of him. now, i havent seen him at all, in like a half a year! what do I do, ring on his door bell? I told my friend, and I still dont know what to do.

You could ring his doorbell. He may still be there, he may not. You might have freaked him out by sending that note (chances are he knew it was you) because he may have just wanted to be friends.

At this point, you have nothing to lose. Go see if he is there and remember to have something to say when you show up. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back