Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_Lynn Chan_x

Reaction score
For about the last 3-4 weeks I've been feeling extremely sad for some reason. I've been drawing pictures of this bleeding heart all the time, my eye's water a lot, I've had an on-going headache, I feel sad, and I feel like crying.

To be honest, I have no idea why.

What should I do. I can't think of any reason why I should be so sad. I'm usually so happy and cheerful. I wrote this song/poem to express how I feel a while ago. I'm about to cry right now. I mean, I act like happy when I'm around people but when I'm not I just act sad. It's like I don't want anyone to worry so I keep it all botteled inside. I feel like I'm about to explode and let it all out. I've been meaning to make this topic for a while now.

Please give me advice.

I think you should call a therapist or the Kid's Help Phone Line. They can talk to you about anything. My advice: Don't keep yourself all bottle up. Talk to someone.

I echo the above post.

Talk to someone. Someone like The Kids Help Line can give you advice to help you stop feeling the way you do. And please feel free to PM me as I'm here to listen to you, also. :chohimetchi:

Good luck, I hope you feel better. :mimitchi:

You could be experiencing depression of some form. Have you talked to your parents or an adult about it? If not, I suggest you do that because they can help you. You can talk to someone, have a therapist, or even get medication if necessary. It is very important to talk to someone who can help you. Alos, keep expressing how you feel to people through art, writing poetry, whatever makes you happy.. or sad because sometimes you just need to cry and let it out.

Hope you feel better. =]

Well think of something that's made you sad a while ago, maybe you're getting sad about it again. Call I child helpline or something and you can start writing a diary to let your feelings out. Don't keep it inside

Has anything sad happened to you before this happened?Maybe something did and you forgot but your heart still remembers.I think there is something deppressing you but you don't know what.

Think happy: :furawatchi: :unsure: :angry: :lol: :wub: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes happy pictures can help...atleast a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back