HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluv345

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a few questions. First of all, someone said that you are supposed get an invitation to school after 24 hours, but it never came. Second, when can my tamagotchi go to work and can you pick your job? And last, isn't it supposed to become a year older every day? Mine hasn't. Someone please help me!

XOXO,

tamaluv345

Are you pausing it when you sleep or go to school? That could cause delay to a lot of things. (Pausing when you sleep means it wont age.)

Ok well first off you cant get an invitation to school at least for another 26 holurs i counted

Second you can pick your job between the ages of 4-5 years and when you pick your job press a until you get to a place where you want to work then press b (if by any chance it doesnt work do a different job like pick another one it doesnt work someytimes idk why)

and last if your tama isnt aging if your pausing it then of course it wont age but if you havent paused it and it wont age just wiat because tamas dont age like at midnight it depends on what time ur tama was born for example lets say ur tama was born at exactly 4:30.3 (hours:minutes.seconds) ur tama wont age until it becomes axctly at that time.

i hope i helped mwuah ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back