Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevincpoore

Reaction score
i have a tamagotchi v5 i need gelp on a growth chart plz help.... :mimitchi: :lol: <_< :) :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :wub: :unsure:

i have a tamagotchi v5 i need gelp on a growth chart plz help.... :mimitchi: :lol: <_< :) :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :wub: :unsure:
I didn't think the V5 was out yet. Other wise we'd have the chart not to mention the only just released thedesign chart. Are you sure you aren't mistaken? Perhaps you've bought a fake.

*reported for being in wrong place*

I don't think there is one yet. But I hear people on TZ are working on one. The v5 just came out this month. Not alot of people have them. It takes a while to make one too. Lots of information gathering.

~ChibiMuffins

of course the v5 is out! its been out since jan. 6th.(*waneqa sighs*)
Well they haven't come out over here so how would I know it's out over there?

Tamagotchi v5 is out and there will be a growth chart. Not most people have the v5 yet so there is currently no growth chart. As to when they come out, v5s will most likely be out in most places in Feb. I know most stores have gotten there shipment and are putting the tamagotchis out around Feb. 5th. I personally will keep an eye out for a v5 growth chart for you kevincpoore.

-shadowprincess238

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back