Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~MileyCycrus~

Reaction score
OK you know where you save Luigi at the Haunted House Galaxy? Luigi said he would go find power stars when I saved him. He said he would search in the Good Egg Galaxy. Well He send me a letter saying "Help me! heres a picture of where I am!" Something like that. I reallly dont know what to do. I am timed when I go to the galaxy where Luigi went for a power star. Please help me?

I'm not at that part yet. I'm only on the 16 th star because I can't beat Bowser's Robot Reactor.

[SIZE=21pt]What's you wii friend code? [/SIZE]

Mine is:7856 9475 6800 6745!! Register me as Cyn or Cyndaquil.

Register my code and then tell me yours.

ok i beat that part so many times i'm on my 148 star

your in a timed area because theres a comit passing by.... beat what the comit wants you to do then save luigi.

ok i beat that part so many times i'm on my 148 star
your in a timed area because theres a comit passing by.... beat what the comit wants you to do then save luigi.
How do you beat the comit? When the comit comes and time turns out I lose my lives. How do you save Luigi? I didnt see him in the Good Egg Galaxy or any stars that shoot you like a comet.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might have a time comet in orbit, go feed the prankster comit luma to move it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back