Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
Ok, oso since i have 5 tamagotchis, 4 out of 5 were ready to meet the matchmaker, so i did the matchmaking trick! But after the other two were done, then came the matchmaker agin!!! It was for my Marotchi as i pushed the button. Then, there was a oldie, after that, it had a girl. I was worried, but not as worried about my uramemetchi!!! She got married to a teen?!?!?! Then right after that, when i went to chek the mail, they went straight to bed!!!! So then i didn't care, i just thought it was a glitch that made my tamgotchi a night person. So after setting the time agin, the screen went blank. So i reset it and downloaded. It still had the baby, but how did it happen????? :huh: :huh: :angry: :huh:

I've heard of a glitch on the v4/v4.5 about the matchmaker bringing characters that shouldn't be there.

that happened to me once, it was a v4. It wasn't w/ the matchmaker though, it was a child and suddenly all the pixels got messed up and it went to bed, you couldn't read the screen cause it was soo messed up, but when I resset it it still didn't work. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back