help !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.M.S102

Reaction score
Ok , my mom says that I cant used her lap top anymore if I keep pounding on the key board so hard when i type. but I cant help it. I type hard and fast. I love tama talk and I wanna stay here! can anyone help me break this habbit !? ;)

Just type not so hard. Are you tense when you're typing? Maybe just try not thinking about it.

If I dont think about it , i dont type write. here , this is me not thinking about what I type .

i love tamafgotchi. ithink heye are so col.

Well, if you're typing to hard, I suggest you calm down just a little ok? I mean, we all love Tama Talk but were not too hyper about it. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just calm down a little. For your mom's sake and her laptop's sake...XD. Besides, what your mom is probaly trying to say is, not to type too hard or you might break it. I type fast, too and I love Tama Talk as well, but I don't get scolded for typing to loud or hard. Just, maybe take the laptop in another room. Maybe you're typing really loud and your mom couldn't hear the tv?

I am definitely not hyper .so. just take that out of your mind :ph34r: its just the way I type.

I guess i could you the desk top * shudders *

maybe it's because your stressed and you have alot on your mind so or you are angry and try to take your anger out on the keyboard. you can break it by:

Stay off the computer for 3-5 days. Maybe to think about weather you want tamatalk or not play on the computer and just say to yourself im ready to take the challenge of not pounding on the keys. the 3-5 days will help you think about it.

maybe its better not to rush. kike type slow so u do not type hard. i mean wats the rush? XD

I've seen people hook up seperate keyboards to their laptops sometimes so they don't damage the keys on their laptop. Perhaps get a cheap keyboard for that purpose when using her laptop. That would save some trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back