Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl90205

Reaction score
Ok. Well I was trying to connect my v4.5 to my other v4.5... And when i hit the middle button it started flashing an X with a memory chip thingy in the middle and wouldn't go away so I oressed the reset button and it wouldn't let me Download it and went straight to an egg! What happened? And please tell me as fast as you can! :D :D :D :D :eek: :(

P.S. Thank You for the people who replied. :( :huh: :D

You are going to have to get a new battery!

Alot of people say that connecting to other's drains alot of battery power, however it isn't fully proven yet. (Not that i am aware of anyway.)

Hopefully you will be able to download your tama back when you get a new battery, however i have seen before it fully reseting yourself, so good luck! :wacko:

I think the same thing happened to me!! Your tamagotchi is fine, but i recomend changing the batterie, but remember if you change the batteries you have to put them back in in an surtam amount of time of else your data will be lost! :)

Well, in my tamas, I left them for a few months after the battery died, but when I put a new one in, I still had my charcter. But that was the earlier versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back