Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
This is the promblem:

The king (v4) gave me this jar of honey which appeared in 'items' and when I selected it ponytchi drank it and look happy then looked unhappy and danced around, with two hearts on top, black and white, white and black. Anything i DO , i CAN DO IT, BUT THE HEARTS DON'T GO AWAY. What happened to it? :lol:

that is really weird ive never heard of such a thing!

its kinda cool though... its odd how many glitchs there are on tamagotchis. you almost start to think bandai put them in on purpose just for the fun of watching people struggle with them.

its an adventure to find the glitch's!!

its kinda cool though... its odd how many glitchs there are on tamagotchis. you almost start to think bandai put them in on purpose just for the fun of watching people struggle with them.

Well, actually it isn't a glitch! :)

It is a jar of love potion (Honey)

Adults can only use it and it is used to make connectivity full hearts, even if it was on the first connection with another tamagotchi.

For example:

You have a tamagotchi and you use the love potion.

You then connect to another adult that you have never connected with before.

Then when you go onto your friends list, it should have all hearts, whereas it normally takes longer to get all love hearts!

It is basically used to make mating easier and faster! ;)

Hoped I helped! ;)

:furawatchi: That's what happens when you use the honey. it gives you a chance to make 2 tamas fall in love by 1 connection. nothing is wrong. :unsure:

Its not a glitch. Use it before marrying a tama. That happened to me. I used a clone to get it away but people are saying to wait two minuites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back