Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
Okay, thses girls, Sarah and Stephanie, were talking bad about my band director, Mr.Hanna. Sarah:Mr.Hanna should drink chloride! Stephaine:No! He should put a bag over his head!

It made me really depressed. What should I tell him? What if he thinks I'm lying?

But the big preoblem is that Stephaine is/was in my flute class.

Thanks,

RT

(Sorry if theres another post of mine about this. ;) )

Sounds like those girls are mean! I don't blame you for feeling that way, it is horrible to talk like that. However, I don't think there is a need to tattle. If it gets really serious though, consider telling somebody.

Sounds like those girls are mean! I don't blame you for feeling that way, it is horrible to talk like that. However, I don't think there is a need to tattle. If it gets really serious though, consider telling somebody.
Its not that serious, but lets reverse it for a second:

What if, Mr.Hanna said this "I want Sarah to put a bag over her head!" How would she feel?

;)

Well, if it's not serious, no need to go tell. But, if it bothers you that much, I think you should.

-Temari Nara

Its not that serious, but lets reverse it for a second:What if, Mr.Hanna said this "I want Sarah to put a bag over her head!" How would she feel?

;)
Not a big deal if it was in our school.Our drama teacher (who is a complete and utter t***)says to people well some one has to work with *random pupil name* and picks relentlessly on a boy called jordan.

Okay, thses girls, Sarah and Stephanie, were talking bad about my band director, Mr.Hanna. Sarah:Mr.Hanna should drink chloride! Stephaine:No! He should put a bag over his head!
It made me really depressed. What should I tell him? What if he thinks I'm lying?

Thanks,

RT

I wouldn't tell him at all. If you tell him , then he'll just be depressed. In stead , stand up to those girls. Tell them how un cool their acting ( if that's what you think ) and just don't join along with them. Simple as that. I know it's depressing , but people can just be rude. We don't know why , but we have to deal with it in a mature matter :|

Thanks,

RT

Haha. Sorry, I rip on teachers like that with my friends all the time. :eek:

I honestly wouldn't do anything. Try to ignore Stephanie and Sarah, but don't tell Mr. Hanna. It would make you look like a tattle tail.

Mr. Hanna is an adult.

He is probably well aware that plenty of spiteful kids say things like that about him.

That's one of the realities of the job when you work and teach children.

No need to tell him. Just ignore those girls - they don't deserve your attention and time and Mr. Hanna has better things to do with his time than have to deal with spiteful comments - like being Band Director for your school :furawatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]I know how that feels... alot of my friends and peers talk bad about teachers who i like very much, and it hurts. I wouldn't tell, but next time if they talk bad about a certain teacher in front of you, tell them he/she really isn't that bad. I can't stand it when people don't appreciate good teachers[/SIZE]

Mr. Hanna is an adult. He is probably well aware that plenty of spiteful kids say things like that about him.

That's one of the realities of the job when you work and teach children.

No need to tell him. Just ignore those girls - they don't deserve your attention and time and Mr. Hanna has better things to do with his time than have to deal with spiteful comments - like being Band Director for your school :)
Thanks, your advice is so helpful! ^.^

Thank you all for helping,

RT. I don't think I'll tell him, that'll make him feel like I am a liar ad a tattle. We talk to each other a lot, so if I tell him, he will think that way, I don't want that to happen. :D

I think Tamamum got it. He's a big boy, I think he'll be fine.
It was funny how you said "He's a Big boy. He'll be fine." xD I'll have to remember that when i'm sad! xDDD

~RT

[SIZE=8pt]Just don't worry about it. There's no reason to tell someone over a minor thing that those girls are saying. Plus, I'm sure the teacher would have had loads of it before, just like any other teacher would.[/SIZE]

If they start threatening him thats the time to tell someone about it.

-Puma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back