Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-tama-nat

Reaction score
Well, one time I saw that my tama was doing something different. When I pressed the C button it ran to the left and ran back and fell down and :D ! Please help! :lol: :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :D :blink:

Don't worry. It's normal. The animation you see when you press the C button changes as your V5's bonding level goes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats totally normal. Its just one of the random animations that your tamagotchi does when you press the C button.

[SIZE=7pt]Like others have said, it's just an animation your Tama does when you press the C Button. It changes as your Bonding Level grows :D [/SIZE]

Best Wishes

barky

It is possible that your tamagotchi was getting ready to use the bathroom before you pressed the "c" button.

How to find the bathroom!:

1. Wait till your tamagotchi is kind rocking/moving back and forth a little tiny bit (this action is another animation), and is in one position, as opposed to the normal jumping and walking around. It also has a strange expression on its face, kind of like constipation. lol

2. QUICKLY (I cannot stress "QUICKLY" enough), press the toilet icon (push "a" 3 times, then "b" once) to "flush the toilet.

3. When the tamagotchi is acting as is described in #1, the tamagotchi is getting ready to go to the bathroom. By flushing the toilet while your tamagotchi is doing this, the tamagotchi goes to the bathroom in a toilet! Ta-Da!

Don't worry. It's normal. When the C button is pressed it shows an animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back