Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
Ok,I need to know how to make $50 super-fast. There's all these Deidara cosplay costumes that I really want,but I have like,$13. Yeah,I went crazy at the mall. Any ideas? I'm already cleaning m room and my mom said she'd pay me for that.

You could do extra chores, or do something classic: open a lemonade stand. xP

If you're old enough, you can do some odd jobs around your neighborhood. You can volunteer to rake the leaves in someone's yard, cut the grass, clean; just any odd job.

Get a job.  

Or you could just ask for money and pay your mum later, usually they'll forget.
Majority of parents don't forget, and besides paying them back as quickly as possible allows you to gain additional trust with them that they know the money will be returned in the least amount of time possible. I was always taught not to abuse that. I can get they might forget 5 bucks here or there but $50? I highly doubt it. Not these days.

Anyway I suggest next time don't go so crazy in the malls, and only bring the money you need when buying something somewhere. And if you need money fast, doing chores around the neighbourhood is a good idea, but I wouldn't call it volunteering. If you are volunteering your services you should NOT expect to be paid. That's what volunteering is -_- Just sayin' lol.

Get a job.  

Or you could just ask for money and pay your mum later, usually they'll forget.
She may be too young to get a job. I got a job when I was 15. I think you have to be 15 to get a job..I'm 95% positive. So, if you are 15, you might want to consider getting a job. :D

Most parents don't just give you money, especially for stuff like that. You have to do extra chores or something. I'd just do extra chores, doing good deeds around the house without being asked. I suggest asking your mom what you could do to earn some extra money. Do you get an allowance? Remember to remind your parents to give you your weekly allowance if you get one.

Good luck! -_-

Do you have a job that you work at? If so, go to your boss and say."Look, may I have a raise if I do this task right?" It might help you with the money. If you don't have a job, but have an allowance, ask your parents the same thing. It might help you with earning money for your cosplay outfit.

OOC: I don't need a costume to look like Temari, I look exactly like her! Except without a fan. I might buy a fan online. x3

-Temari Nara

@ x_LC_x: I saw it on ebay actually! x)

I'm too young to actually get a real job (11,lol) I've been trying to get people in the neighborhood to let me do something and I have a few,but I didn't ask them how much I'd be paid (that'd be rude) and the thing is,I live right by areally busy road,so I couldn't really sell lemonade or anything. My town isn't built like that. So I have about 4 people that I can do work for and get paid right now,I have a while,the bidding on my costume doesn't end until Friday so I'm good. If I do't get anough money,I'll ahve to check back here. x) Thanx guys for the help!

EDIT: If you wanna see what it looks like, here it is. I already have the hair for it. I actually got the money for it!!!! The 4 people payed me $10 each for moving their lawn or washing their car,and I got my allowence from 2 weeks because my mom "forgot" about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a job that you work at? If so, go to your boss and say."Look, may I have a raise if I do this task right?" It might help you with the money. If you don't have a job, but have an allowance, ask your parents the same thing. It might help you with earning money for your cosplay outfit.
OOC: I don't need a costume to look like Temari, I look exactly like her! Except without a fan. I might buy a fan online. x3

-Temari Nara
Picplz, I want to see you dressed as Temari-chan xDDD

But I would suggest working your booty off

You could do extra chores, or do something classic: open a lemonade stand. xPIf you're old enough, you can do some odd jobs around your neighborhood. You can volunteer to rake the leaves in someone's yard, cut the grass, clean; just any odd job.
yeah like if you're old enough babysit or petsit if you think you're too old for that then offer to do some other chores around the house. yeah getting money usually involves work. i know it seems unfair but its a true fact that we gotta live with ;) also, WHATEVER YOU DO DONT SPEND ANY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back