HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
i got a v4 and a v5 but bonding and training dont go up. Both 0. What sould i do.

Play lots of games to get your bonding up on yor V5.

V4's usually ask for time-outs and praises. What I do is when they call for attention, sometimes trhey don't need attention, so you give them a time-out. That drops a happy heart but gains a training point. When your V4 calls for you and its back is turned, OR if its crying, I praise it. Thats gains a happy heart AND a training point.

I heard that you're supposed to give your tamagotchi a time-out when it calls and its back is turned. But thats not true. I tried that and it just emptied a happy heart. The training points didn't even go up.

am givin it the items that help bondin go by 3 but it dont work

your v5 calls for training and the training icon is highlighted. when you select the training icon you are given 3 items. select one of them and your tamas get trained. training them 3 or 4 times increases bonding by 10%. if you are on your second generation, playing golf putt and shoe pairs a lot also increases bonding and so does using unchi-kun, magokorotchi and the gotchi king dvd 34 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back