Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasen221

Reaction score
O.K. it hapenned just like this. I used the fishing pole. It caught a WHALE! is this normal? :)

i'll be grateful for help. :eek:

Of course it's normal! Your tama is fine. In fact, your tama is very lucky. My tamas don't catch those big fish very often, but it does happen.

it sure is normal! even babies can catch a big fish! my tama once caught one as a baby.

I think the pole disappears once you catch a big fish.

This is definitely normal. Sometimes you catch a can , sometimes you catch some points , and sometimes you catch a big fish ( like you did ). However , when you catch the big fish , it will not appear in your items , souvenir , etc. And as I know , it doesn't affect the hungry and happy hearts. Further investigation will be done with "the big fish". (lol). But for now , it's catagorized as a random fishing animation.

Tama62

Whales aren't fish, though.

Fishing poles can't catch fish.

Back on topic, it was a big fish, not a whale. It raises your happiness to 4 hearts, and nothing else. It's not the best thing you can get. The best is I believe 200 on V2, 500 on V3, and I'm not sure about V4...

ya its normal dats why its called a fishing pole
Well, actually it's pretty rare to catch the Big Fish on a fishing pole. >.>

Usually you catch cans, little fish, even points, but the Big Fish is pretty rare.

Congratulations! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back