Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereo

Reaction score
This is another crush topic, but I guess it's a different type of situation considering I like is someone of the same gender.

There's this girl, M. She's so kind to me, and I feel amazing when I'm with her. I always felt weird around her, for about two monthes I couldn't tell what this feeling was. Then I realized, I like her not just as a friend - but I like her as a crush. I don't just like her personality, but I think she's adorable too.

Problem? I'm not sure what to do, or if I should do anything at all.

One thing I am positive about is that if anyone at my school found out I'd be even more hated and kids would try to beat me up around every corner.

Help is appreciated. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay if you feel like that, I guess.

Maybe you just like her as a close friend. If you really feel this way, I wouldn't do anything. It's great to be around someone you like, even if they are the same gender as you. ;)

That's a tricky situation...Is your school filled with homophobes or somethin'?
Well, they all just joke at kids that like others of the same gender. I'm not really sure, but it seems that way.

I've been in your situation when I was thirteen to fifteen. I had a crush on this gorgeous girl and would write every word she said to me, even every eye contact we had, into my diary every day. In fact, I believe that MANY girls have crushes on other girls (or women) at that age (how old are you, Stereo?) and as for me, I still have crushes on women I find stunning even though I'm very happy with my boyfriend (and have had other boyfriends before. I'm 24).

The only real problem with this is if she doesn't return your feelings and you can't accept that. Other than that, my advice would be to just enjoy it. Maybe you will find a way to find out if SHE could imagine a romantic relationship to a girl - but if not, don't be too crestfallen if she can't. Liking someone very much is always a great thing, the more as she's so kind to you, enjoy the amazing feeling when you're with her.

But why do you say you'd be "even more hated" if anyone found out? It's not those who dislike you who matter, but those who like you, and obviously there ARE people who are kind to you, so it can't be that bad? Wish you all the best! :)

It is perfectly fine to like someone of the same gender. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I'm bisexual. My mom's dating a girl... I can relate a bit.

I liked my best friend, because she had a nice attitude (spunky) and I THOUGHT she wasn't an airhead. Turns out she was, but I think you should wait to tell her your feelings until you feel safe about it.

This is another crush topic, but I guess it's a different type of situation considering I like is someone of the same gender.There's this girl, M. She's so kind to me, and I feel amazing when I'm with her. I always felt weird around her, for about two monthes I couldn't tell what this feeling was. Then I realized, I like her not just as a friend - but I like her as a crush. I don't just like her personality, but I think she's adorable too.

Problem? I'm not sure what to do, or if I should do anything at all.

One thing I am positive about is that if anyone at my school found out I'd be even more hated and kids would try to beat me up around every corner.

Help is appreciated. Thanks. :)
I think it is perfectly fine to like someone the same gender as you. I can relate a bit- in the summer time, I met this amazing girl, and I really really liked her a lot. I always called her a lot, and I couldn't wait to see her or talk to her. But eventually, I got over her.

But why do you say you would be hated and beat up if anyone found out? Is your school full of homophobes? o.0

Its fine to like the same gender. I admit I had a girl crush once. I think I still am a bit bi-curious.

I'm not sure how to help you here. Is it a co-ed school? I go to a all girls school and theres actually a group of girls who are a bi/lesbian. And proud. Ones a friend of mine.

If you have a school counciller they are extremely good helps. You are who you are and don't let other people stop you from being you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back