help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
NOTE: whoever is reading this please please PLEASE dont jusdge me or be all like "ewww" or anything, please

ok im genrally atracted to boys, my friends know me as the most boy-crazy of any of us but i have this little thought in the back of my head that says i can picture myself with a girl aswell, i dont know! if i think about it, i CANT picture it, but then i can and the picture seems perfectly comfertable to me. sometimes it even seems like being with a girl would be MORE comfertable! but then i think that mabey im only thinking that cuz im nervous around guys. and when im in the girls locker room im not all like "woah" and i really dont care but i still think i might be bi, im so confused! can someone help me?

I don't think your actually bisexual.

I often have "bi-sexual" thoughts sometimes, about how it'd feel like to be with a girl.

But honestly? It's just curiousity. I know I would never be happy with the same gender.

Your probably having these thoughts because it might be easier to think you could be with someone who has the same intrests as you,

or because guys can the whole sex issue can scare you.

Like I said above, you may be just curious.

Unless you start crushing on girls and feeling ACTUAL attraction for them in a sexual sense, then your most likely straight.

Everyone gets confused with things like this as they are growing up. It's normal.

Isn't there a massive topic "Are you gay or lesbian?" about this sorta stuff?

Isn't there a massive topic "Are you gay or lesbian?" about this sorta stuff?
She's asking if she's bisexual or not.

Anyway, I don't think you're bi. It's just some thoughts. Like me. I was wondering like, If I dated a girl or something. So don't worry, unless you start to date girls for real. But I don't think you'll be like that, right?

=D

Nah, more like "bi curious" if you ask me. Lots of kids think they're bi or gay at some time in their teen hood. Really, it's more just curiosity. At that age, a lot of people aren't sure what they are.

I don't think so. Honestly, from what I've seen a lot of the "bi" people aren't actually "bi" but it's more of a 'trend' thing I guess. Like, it's hot to be bi or something but I can see the confusing part beings as things are as they are.

Everyone has those thoughts sometime but those thoughts don't have to translate to actual grounded feelings.

Don't worry about it. :(

I don't think so. Honestly, from what I've seen a lot of the "bi" people aren't actually "bi" but it's more of a 'trend' thing I guess. Like, it's hot to be bi or something but I can see the confusing part beings as things are as they are.
Everyone has those thoughts sometime but those thoughts don't have to translate to actual grounded feelings.

Don't worry about it. :(
I hope you aren't saying all Bi-Sexual people are like Tila Tequila.

=/

And on topic; It's okay to be Bi-Curious, Everyone is curious about who and what they like eventually.

Its bi-curiousity at this stage and according to studies about 90% of adolescents go through this stage. Even though some don't notice it as much as others and most people grow out of it or go bi-sexual or gay. Theres nothing wrong with it and I admitt I thought I was Bi-sexual for a wee while but its just lame puberty messing with your horemones. If you do not grow out of it don't be ashamed. Homophobes are just horrible people and people who can't accept who you are aren't worth your bother.

NOTE: whoever is reading this please please PLEASE dont jusdge me or be all like "ewww" or anything, please

ok im genrally atracted to boys, my friends know me as the most boy-crazy of any of us but i have this little thought in the back of my head that says i can picture myself with a girl aswell, i dont know! if i think about it, i CANT picture it, but then i can and the picture seems perfectly comfertable to me. sometimes it even seems like being with a girl would be MORE comfertable! but then i think that mabey im only thinking that cuz im nervous around guys. and when im in the girls locker room im not all like "woah" and i really dont care but i still think i might be bi, im so confused! can someone help me?
Well, didn't you say your BFF is lesbian? You REALLY shouldn't be ashamed, thought I'm not lesbian, its not bad.

I still think theres nothing wrong with it, but your a teen making life desisions, everybody will feel like that. I haven't yet.

It's natural to be in love with/have a crush on someone of the same sex without being bi/gay/lesbian.

I have a 'friend' who is ashamed of me because I'm bisexual. I really don't see whats wrong with loving the same sex.

Love knows no gender!

I agree with Lara. Love knows no gender :)

And I agree with half the posters in this topic. I seems like you're just curious. I don't blame you, I am a lot too. It's all good :)

Curiosity at your age is normal. And at this stage, it doesn't count. You don't seem bisexual from your description, but it's natural for these thought processes to go through your head. Then you'll either be back to how you were before, or bisexual. If you're this worried about it, you're most likely straight. And bicurious. It's not your 'fault' - it's just part of one of life's difficulties in growing up.

Pfft.. hormones.

In my school its NOT okay to be bi. But I hope its not the same in yours.

Like that dude hosting the Oscars sand,"It's okay to be gay!" Don't worry, like all these people are saying, curiousity and curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back