Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thisismybadsn

Reaction score
so, my account on webkin is running out =[ and they r all hungry and i cant feed them and i feel bad if i just leave them there. and im not gettin another 1 im to old 4 themi i just went bck on for old times sake and now im poor and cant feed all my pets.... also,, i have some exclujsive stuff from like a rly long time ago and i think i mite give it away so add me smittycat if u want me 2 send u sumthin mayb rare=]

k, my username is rainbowbunny227, so don't delete my invation to be my friend. Sorry, I can't help you with your prob, but can't ya just buy anothr webkinz if your account is running out of time? (Oh, let your mom play games, mine won hundreds when I was in a time of need in webmkinz world.)

I'm TamaLove10, I don't have anything rare or anything but there are some stuff I don't use that just sit around my Webkinz house. I'll send them to you!

so, my account on webkin is running out =[ and they r all hungry and i cant feed them and i feel bad if i just leave them there. and im not gettin another 1 im to old 4 themi i just went bck on for old times sake and now im poor and cant feed all my pets.... also,, i have some exclujsive stuff from like a rly long time ago and i think i mite give it away so add me smittycat if u want me 2 send u sumthin mayb rare=]
Consider it done :] I already have you on my friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back