HELP.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
This morning we found a one month old kitten on our porch. We don't know how it got there or what to do. We called the vet and it told us to try to get it milk. We've been trying but it won't eat. We can't keep it because we already have 8 cats. (Well actually 1 the other 2 and 5 kittens are strays that we take care of when they come to our house) So we just don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

take it to the vet to find out why it won't eat. They should come up with a way to help it eat. You should also foster the thing until It's 8+ weeks old, then maybe give it to your local animal shelter?

I have sucky suggestions. I'll have better ones when my mum (who's a vet) comes home. Then she shall give me suggestions.

Do you guys have a nearby animal shelter or SPCA thingy? Or, you could advertise for it to be adopted.

You have to bottle feed it at that age. I've rescued baby kittens that mysteriously showed up in my backyard before, and they were maybe two weeks old. So I'm pretty sure you need a baby bottle for it.

Do some research, because I honestly don't remember a lot of kitten-care details. That was years ago, and I was young.

You could send it to a shelter, because kittens are much more likely to be adopted compared to an older cat. You could put an ad in the paper / put up signs as Wei Wei suggested, or you could have your parents ask around to their friends and acquaintances.

Sorry I'm not much help, but good luck, and hope it all works out :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back