Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well heres what i did: its just luck. :furawatchi: but YOU HAVE TO GET A 100 POINT EGG FIRST. (with luck)then (with luck) you HAVE TO GET A 80 POINT EGG. THEN YOU HAVE TO GET ANOTHER 80 POINT EGG (with luck)
thats 260 points?

PLEASE READ!!!

Apple to dish out a tablet?

SAN FRANCISCO - Rumors are rife that Steve Jobs is about to unveil a revolutionary touch-screen gadget.The company that makes the Mac computer, iPod music player and iPhone is reportedly poised to launch a tablet computer - small enough to carry in a handbag or briefcase but big enough to comfortably surf the Web, read newspapers and watch films. It could be Apple's latest billion-dollar jackpot.

Wow! I can't wait! :furawatchi:

Oh yeah! The new area in Music City is going to open soon! I can't wait! About 5 more days!!! OMG!!! I am so excited!!! Are you?

PLEASE READ!!!
Apple to dish out a tablet?

SAN FRANCISCO - Rumors are rife that Steve Jobs is about to unveil a revolutionary touch-screen gadget.The company that makes the Mac computer, iPod music player and iPhone is reportedly poised to launch a tablet computer - small enough to carry in a handbag or briefcase but big enough to comfortably surf the Web, read newspapers and watch films. It could be Apple's latest billion-dollar jackpot.

Wow! I can't wait! :furawatchi:
whats that have to do with the topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back