help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Rising-Sun:.

Reaction score
i have already posted something previously of this but i need more help well....i like someone else and the guy i used to like is mad and wont talk to me and he doesn't talk to but he still trys to get me to like him D: but i dont and he wont accsept it D: and i am under alot of stress i need help D:

Hm.He seems mad because you picked someone over him.Try to talk to him and explain your feelings.I'm sure he will understand.

Good luck!

That guy really likes you. :\

You should talk to him. Tell him your feelings and say sorry in a good way cause you will hurt his feelings. Tell him that you can be friends. If he still doesn't like that, then tell him that you will ignore him when his doing something to impress you cause you've been in a lot of stress and you tried to talk to him in a nice way.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanx but still he just wont i mean he will talk to me but not rly care that im there what should i do about that?

Don't let him get to youuu :)

If you like someone else; it honestly isn't your fault. The dude didn't realise how much he was missing out on when you did like him. Obviously he's too immature to handle this sort of thing properly (sp? :S). Just let him cool down and pretend you're not there. I don't see why you should have to feel pressurized into liking this kid when you're over him and like someone else. He's being a *inappropriate word*. ;]

No it is just that I LIKE someone else not LOVE someone else BTW he is my BFFFF not my Boyfriend...........so you cant say that he is.He is kind of but not really Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back