HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobe3an

Reaction score
ok heres the story: my bf got me a cd 4 my bday a while back. i then gave him 1 4 his bday. after a while we started creatin em just 4 the heck of it. now im kinda stuck. i need song ideas so if uve got an awesum song put it here. PLZ & THNX!!

Well I know some bands that are definitely worth listening to and considering putting on the CD :)

Paramore, All Time Low, The Cab, Cartel, Cute Is What We Aim For, Dashboard Confessional annnnnnnnd Mayday Parade :)

he likes more rock/heavy metal music & i enjoy japanese techno and rock

Him: You could try Die For You, For Our Hero, Green Day, 3 Days Grace.. Uhm.. I dunno, I'm not that into heavy metal and stuff..

You: Have you heard of those Japenese kids in orange boiler suits? They were on the MySpace page a couple of weeks ago. I think they're called the Polysics, I only listened to one of their songs (Young OH! OH!), but I think you might like them. D:

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Rock/metal/hardcore wise you could try Underoath, Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster, MyChildren MyBride, Coheed And Cambria, Bring Me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Escape The Fate, Silverstein, Atreyu, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold, Before Their Eyes, The Birthday Massacre, Brand New, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet For My Valentine, Callahan, A Day To Remember, Hawthorne Heights, Killswitch Engage, Our Last Night, For Today, In Midst Of Lions, A Static Lullaby, System Of A Down, Thursday, I Killed The Prom Queen...

Um if you want specific songs my these artists that I recommend, let me know.

There is a CD called Punk Goes Pop, and there is a volume 2. I hated it, because I don't like when they scream, which they do a lot. But people who do like screaming seem to really like it. The music itself is good. I suggest looking at it.

Latest posts

Back