help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
okay so my friends are really mad at me. like my good friends at that. they think i was talking about them and telling everyone stuff about them that i shouldnt. they wont talk to me now, they talk behind my back, and they talk about me like im not there. im starting to not care and to think they were never true friends. they all get attitiude and dont care about anything u do, say or think. they say thats cool or no one cares. its like they're acting like there 2.

should i try to get them back and how or should i just leave the immatureness.?

If your friends are going to stoop that low and stop talking to you, then they're not your true friends. I think you should just ignore them, since they may be trying to find your weak spot to really irritate you. If they continue talking behind your back, the best thing to do is find new friends, since they obviously don't deserve to have you as their friend. They actually do sound immature to me, so the best choice is to find a new group of friends and start hanging out with them n' stuff. :)

If your friends are going to stoop that low and stop talking to you, then they're not your true friends. I think you should just ignore them, since they may be trying to find your weak spot to really irritate you. If they continue talking behind your back, the best thing to do is find new friends, since they obviously don't deserve to have you as their friend. They actually do sound immature to me, so the best choice is to find a new group of friends and start hanging out with them n' stuff. :)
^Meme, This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back