help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamachick4883

Reaction score
my friend that when her tamagotchi went to sleep something was in the corner of the screen but it was not the z

ya its either sick the z or if they have a baby then its the baby's z or it could be a glitch

my friend that when her tamagotchi went to sleep something was in the corner of the screen but it was not the z
[SIZE=14pt]If she bought a bear or action figure and showed it to her tama it will appear on the left-hand cornor of the screen when her tama goes to bed. [/SIZE] :lol: Did this help and was it one of the toys? :lol:

thank u she did buy a bear
[SIZE=14pt]Don't you think it's cute how they sleep with the bear? <3[/SIZE]

Just wondering! :(

Yup it's nothing but bear! Lol mine went to sleep with a bear yesterday and I didn't get it first either :( But when you turn off the lights, you shouldn't see it!

Just turned 5 yr old tama into a bear after using the secret code & 2,500, wish I could turn it back - is it possible? The previous 'character' (I'm new to all this) blasted off and now is replaced by a teddy which we're kind of sad about. Any advice? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back