HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi rules

Reaction score
Ok my tama v2 is 9 years old and the matchmaker hasn't come yet!

Is there a certain time (ex. 9:00) that the match maker comes?

The matchmaker comes between the ages of 6-10. And it comes at the times of 10:30am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm. But if you have him asleep or paused at that time then you'll miss out on a chance at the matchmaker.

UH-OH!

I had mine paused almost all week except when I got home from school!

Do you know if I can get another chance when it's 10?

No I think the last time the matchmaker comes is when it is 9 years old. Then when it's 10 the whole day the matchmaker doesn't come and then when it turns 11 it turns into an old man or woman.

no it comes when i t's ten, don't worry. or reset it and download it and maybe it'll become younger and you might have another chance. it's worth a try.

no it comes when i t's ten, don't worry. or reset it and download it and maybe it'll become younger and you might have another chance. it's worth a try.
Well when I had a tamagotchi the matchmaker didn't come at 10, so since I'm not completly sure you might want to keep your tama out of pause before it turns 10 just to make sure!

well that wont exactly help cause it will only go back to when it woke up in the morningand that will still be ten or 9

If the matchmaker doesn't come then you could connect with a friend...But you got the matchmaker...

i know this hasnt got anything to do with this subject but fooet you said you would join my site and you havebnt yet why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back