Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, old people (grandma, and grandpa) can mate but you cannot mate a Grandpa with an adult. You have to marry a oldie with an oldie and a adult with an adult. That's the only way it works. :(

really i never new that! :( i thought afer 10 or sumtin they couldnt get married no more

i actually heard from quite a few tama owners that it isn't possible to mate two older tamagotchis together, or any older tamagotchi with another tama, period.

O.O what age do tama's turn to gramma or grammpa tama's? o is there only 3 stages (not counting baby stage)?

O.O what age do tama's turn to gramma or grammpa tama's? o is there only 3 stages (not counting baby stage)?
there's actually four stages, not counting the baby stage. your tama is only a baby for an hour, then it's a toddler for 24 hours, teen for 72 hours, adult for 120, then it turns into what's called an old-adult. when it's an old-adult, it will be around for 72 hours before going back to its home planet. then your tama will restart back on generation 1.

this only happens if you don't get the matchmaker's help or don't find your own mate when your tama's an adult. after you miss the match maker when she comes three times during one day when your tama's 6-7 years old, she won't come again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back