HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco_Star

Reaction score
~CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME??~ I AM NEW HERE AND I NEED LOTS OF HELP TO USE THIS AND TO PUT CODES IN... CAN YOU TELL ME SOMEONE JUST WRITE IT TO MY INBOX OKIE DOKIE ;)

Hi Disco Star! Welcome to TamaTalk.

The first bit of Help I can give is to say sorry, but you have started this thread in the wrong section.

Tamagotchi Codes is for members to share info they have on the V2 codes and Keitai codes.

If you look at the top of each section there is a pinned topic describing what kind of topics each section should contain - that way people know where to go for the right info!

The pinned section at the top of Tama Codes also tells you how to enter the codes and which are the 5 correct V2 codes to get free presents.

In the meantime, I will move this for you to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners - where more people visit to see if they can help out new owners with answers to their questions - or just to find out stuff they don't yet know themselves ;)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*Topic Moved from Tamagotchi Codes >> Help for New Tama Owners*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi disco_star welcome to tamatalk! why dont you send me a pm? oh wait, il send you one, if you have any questions, il answer em ;)

cheesegab..That's not allowed on tamatalk.As much as u want to help,just answer the posted questions.This is just like creating a help post.

~shawdy~

Ya Tamamum Its Really good to have questions when you first start Because maybe you dont know where to go but i think some people would rather just ask questions without you kind of bugdging in, I would ask tons of questions about codes, Thats what tamatalk is about, But with you budging in with this convos is not fair, we people want to talk about tamagotchis and we like to express our ways, so please stop budging in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tamagotchis rule!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back