HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duds656

Reaction score

Hello everyone! I'm Duds656 and I just registered in today! I really do wish to make some new friends and I won't ever regret helping anybody anytime! And while I'm at it, I should tell you a little about myself: I have three V.2. version tamagotchi and their names are Jason, Mimi, and Titi! Also, I really love talking! (most of the time I can not shut up) And, well, sorry to say this but the rest is kinda personal if you know what I mean. So that's pretty much it and I hope to get some replies in soon! :blink:

Hi Duds656!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections (there are guidelines pinned in bold to help you at the top of each of the forums).

It doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hello Duds656. I'm Crikeys, AKA the King of Pokemon. I hope you have a great time here, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me.

And if you are in need of a friend, feel free to PM me.

And close off your tags please, they aren't working.

sup, i was wondering if someone can help me please. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back