HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy

Reaction score
i know every one is talking about v3 but i need a bit of help with my v2 does anyone know how to get the butterfly thing(i think its called batafuraitchi)can some one help me please!!!!!

speedy :huh:

I have had The butterfly many times before.

To start of with i had maruitchi ( the small blob you find rolling around

Which evolved to...... Ufotchi ( it looks like a girl/alien with 2 bunches sticking out either side of her hed

Which evolved to....

The butterfly

I took reasonbly good care but don't expect me to be 100% right this is how I got the butterfly but I am sure there could be another way.

Take care

FOOET

I have had The butterfly many times before.
To start of with i had maruitchi ( the small blob you find rolling around

Which evolved to...... Ufotchi ( it looks like a girl/alien with 2 bunches sticking out either side of her hed

Which evolved to....

The butterfly

I took reasonbly good care but don't expect me to be 100% right this is how I got the butterfly but I am sure there could be another way.

Take care

FOOET
sorry for my silly mistake ( again) on the word "head" which i spelt hed

Sorry

lol!

I recieved it but just feeding mine candy all the time and playing the game occasionally, I cant remember if it was on an odd or even gen though. I dont even remember what Teen it came from, I think it may have been either Hinotamatchi or Oniontchi, but dont quote me on that. But i was taking lacsidaisical care of it. (Taking care of it in a lazy manner)

I have never had the butterfly on a V2, I don't even know how...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back