help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagerl_Lily1o1

Reaction score
:angry: <_<

I cant send my honey from my v2 to my v3

I accidentaly lost da matchmaker for my v1

So can anybody tell me how I can send my honey to my v3?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? :angry: :angry: :p

I'll do anyting if someone told me how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :( :huh: :huh:

:( plllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do anyting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just SOMEBODY PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:

:( plllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'll do anyting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just SOMEBODY PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TELL ME!! :huh: :huh: :huh:
You have to go to the conection thing and BLAH BALH BALH, and after that, the first one that pushes B recieves the gift

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back