Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tambaby

Reaction score
I bought a plane ticket from the shop and I don't know how to make your tama go somewhere! Do I need to buy a UFO? I have a V3...

go to tamagotchi . com and go to tamatown then go to the travle agents and chose youre holiday

I went to tamatown.com and they said I needed to buy a ticket which I already got. And it didn't give me a passwaord.

To use your ticket, you must first be an adult. then go to the bat and ball icon and then items. then using (a) find the ticket. then press ( B) . :angry: :p :p :D

Buy them from the tama shops when they appear, it's completely random...

ok.... i dunno if you've got this figured out yet, tambaby, but here's what you do:

-go into items and "play" with the ticket like a normal item.

you should see a plane flying across the screen, then the "away" sign, then the plane comes back.

-when the plane comes back, press b to get the code for tamatown. then go to the travel agency, click on the laptop (i think it's a laptop, anyway--it's some sort of computer-like thing), and enter the code on your tama's screen.

you should get the souvenir then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back