HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HELP!!!!! I am stuck with this stupid grown- up and all or my friends have girls like me and I can't get the match maker! How do I get the matchmaker???????????????????????

what age is it? the matchmaker is supposed to come when the tama is 7 or 8 and it comes at 7 pm, if it is that age, the set it to 6:59pm and wait a minute. If it is older than that, it will turn old and just die, if it is like that, then just reset it :marumimitchi: :) hope that helped!!

If it does dier try getting aboy, if u get a girl again reset and try again till u get boy so it can eventuaklly mate with your friends, cuz your friends could put thiers on pause for you. So that thier pets wouldnt age anymore.

To get the matchmaker usually your tamagotchi has to be in between 6-7 years of age ( Mostly 7 years of age work for most people!)

And set the time to 2:59pm or 7:59pm and wait one minute.

If you do NOT recieve the matchmaker youmust wait untill your tamagotchi is at a later age (8+)

Best Wishes e.t.c

Fooet

To get the matchmaker usually your tamagotchi has to be in between 6-7 years of age ( Mostly 7 years of age work for most people!)
And set the time to 2:59pm or 7:59pm and wait one minute.

If you do NOT recieve the matchmaker you must wait untill your tamagotchi is at a later age (8+)

Best Wishes e.t.c

Fooet
May I correct myself ( the space i did not put in between the you and must )

Apologies

Fooet

Fooet :( Dont double post just edit. Please and thankyou (not trying to be like a tamaguide or anything!)

wow i must be lucky then because my girl's matchmaker came at the age off 5!

My tama goes to bed at 8:00. What if the matchmaker comes at 7:59 and I am playing a game or something else is happening? Will I miss the matchmaker?

yes, if you are playing a game at 7:00 on the dot, you might have to wait untill the next time. but you can go right now and set it to 6:59 and wait one minute, she will come. you have to do it again if she doesn't come that one time. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back