HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamia2

Reaction score
I have 4 tamagotchis and i debugged one and chose onionchi. will he be able to mate with my other tamagotchis when he is an adult?!?! please help~~ :rolleyes:

i thought u could only choose the adult. mayeb if u choose a teen, then it will never b and adult until u reset it again.

I have 4 tamagotchis and i debugged one and chose onionchi. will he be able to mate with my other tamagotchis when he is an adult?!?! please help~~ :rolleyes:
i'm not sure :huh:

why reply then

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,042

Online Now!

Dont post things if you dont know its just a waste of space you saying i dont know look

Group: Members

Posts: 27 <---------------------- you are posting rubbish this is all short stuff

Member No.: 5,042

Online Now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay this is what I can't stand :( Can you tell MAGICKID930 in a PM that he/she is posting meaningless things? *sigh* Okay, I dont want to cause an arguement, so I'm going to answer the question as best I can and leave.

I dont know if you can mate, I would try it. You can undebug if you need to, just take a kleenex & wipe off and yeah...thats what I heard...but I am not entirely sure...I wish I could help you!

I would also like to know if it is possible to undebug my tamagotchi? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

The only way that is semi possible to debugg a tama is to rub the lead marks from the pencil off from the part where you draw on. Otherwise, your tama could be seriously damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back