HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beka

Reaction score
:huh: i wanna know how to use the items and how to play the games properly

:ichigotchi: i wanna know how to use the items and how to play the games properly
Well your going to have to read the instructions. I don't know which version your talking about.

v3:

get: Press 'a' and 'c' to catch notes but don't get the bad ones.

bump: after it says 'push' press 'b'to select power and 'b'again to make it stop.

heading: press 'a' to move left, 'c' to move right and 'b' to head the ball. tip: always keep your character in the middle.

memory: It shows tyou some arrows and you remember them and then copy them. 'b'= up, 'a'= left and 'c'= right.

sprint: press any button you want continuously until you get to the end.

sorry i forgot the last game. I don't know what it is. I don't have v3 yet.

:ichigotchi: i wanna know how to use the items and how to play the games properly
In items: use 'a' to look at them, and 'b' to use them. Most of the items are for adults though.

Update: flag: It shows you flags and you have to press either 'a' or 'c' to select them. Beware of the imitation flags.

You can buy items for your tama from:

:ichigotchi: The shop

:ichigotchi: Tama Town

Here is a guide on how to play the games:

:ichigotchi: GET MUSIC NOTES - Catch the falling music notes when the fall into the bags. Use the A and C buttons to move and open the bags to catch the notes. If you miss a note or you catch a mess, the game is over.

:ichigotchi: BUMP GAME - The idea of the game is to knock over your opponent, so using the B button, try to get as much power as you can. If you get knocked over, your out.

:angry: FLAG GAME - Use the A and C buttons to hold up your flags. When a black flag appears, press A, when a white one appears, press C. If both appear, press both buttons together. Watch out because sometimes the flags will try to trick you by appearing on the wrong side! If you fail to hold up your flag correctly, or don't hold it up alltogether, the game is over.

:angry: HEADING GAME - Use A and C to move your tama across the screen and use the B button to jump and head the ball. The game is over if you miss the ball.

:angry: MEMORY GAME - Watch the arrows, then repeat with yuor buttons. More arrows are added on with each round.

:angry: SPRINT GAME - Press any one button as fast as you can until you cross the finish line. The faster you press, the faster you move.

THIS GAMES GUIDE WAS NOT COPIED FROM ANYWHERE, IT WAS TYPED UP

PM me if you need more help!

Love

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back