Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaFan170

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] :furawatchi: Does anyone here have a V3 growth chart or know where one is? :D If so, post here!(please)[/SIZE]

I'd like to know what my teen will look like when it gets older. :angry: Thanks! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
A chart with every character exists, but not a growth chart....yet
Thanks, but the instructions say, "Your Tamagotchi can envolve in different stages depending on how you care for it." My tamagotchi has not been through any of those stages exept for the egg and the baby.

there is no growth chart yet :p but if you go to www.tamatalk.com (here) look on the left panel where it says useful links scroll downand it says tamagotch connection V3 character chart :huh:

Thanks, but the instructions say, "Your Tamagotchi can envolve in different stages depending on how you care for it." My tamagotchi has not been through any of those stages exept for the egg and the baby.
I thoght that to when I got my first tamagotchi to but thats not how it works the eggs are always the same so are the babys expct the white if its a girl and black when its a boy and then with V3 theres 3 stages of toddlers about 10 or 20 different teenagers and about 20 or 30 different adults and there is no gorwth chart for any of them the pictures in the booklet are just one of the toddlers one of the teenagers and just one of the adults there are no gorwth charts that have been made for it is in-posable for your tamgotchi looks differnt randemly

:D Bye, KariAlex!!!

*Moved to the appropriate area by Jappyx*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back