HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YorkieLuva

Reaction score
Help! i donated 10000 to the king and he stills doesn't want to give me his precious password!! now i've donated 10131 to him.. still no pw!!! how come? please help!

okay well maybe you should make a total of 30000 and you'll get a royal costume not to be rude or anything but if he gives you that little password you'll just get this ring it's just a souvenier so you can't yous it

OH GEEZ. He should be givin you the password at 5000. maybe there's a defect in yout tama! maybe you should start over?

but then i've already donated 10000 how can i get it back? LOL <_<
You can't get it back. Keep going until you get to 12,000 then you should get a password

Help! i donated 10000 to the king and he stills doesn't want to give me his precious password!! now i've donated 10131 to him.. still no pw!!! how come? please help!
Have you donated that much before. He may also give out passwords at special times.

you donate 5000p 3 times and he will give you a password for pc ( he only gives you a ring and dosent do anything else)

Well when I donated 5000 he didn't give me a password either. So I donated 1 pt to him twice, and he gave me the password. You have to donate 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back