HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilykat555

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: im confused!!! is it possible to mate two tamagotchis from different versions? cuz my V2 female wont have any kids with my V3 male. they DO both have the four hearts :p :mimitchi: :mimitchi: next to their names on the friends lists, any they're constantly visiting, but i even tried love potion on both of them and they wont work!!! plz someone answer my question!!! :D :mimitchi: :D :D ^_^ :D i dont wanna b confused! :lol: HELP!!! :D

:D :D :D im confused!!! is it possible to mate two tamagotchis from different versions? cuz my V2 female wont have any kids with my V3 male. they DO both have the four hearts :blink: :lol: :) next to their names on the friends lists, any they're constantly visiting, but i even tried love potion on both of them and they wont work!!! plz someone answer my question!!! :p ;) :D ;) :D ^_^ i dont wanna b confused! :D HELP!!! :D
Have you tried having the boy give th girl a present? Are they both OLDER THAN 6?

Hope that helps!

-Kimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back