Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weizeric667

Reaction score
Hey I just bought a new tamagotchi v3 and i need help.

Please tell me how to send a present to a friend when you connect.

Example: I just bought a cake I want to send to my friend. I select the cake a wrap it. After I wrap the cake, what do I do? :D

Please help! :) :)

After you wrap the cake you go and connect your tamagotchi with your friends. And once your tamagotchi goes over to your friend's tamagotchi, your friend should recieve the gift. If it doesn't work the first time, try it again :) -RR :D

after you have wrapped it, go to the connect icon. click on it. to exchange present, both of you must have a v3. click on VER.3 and then click on present, both of you. then they will give present, whoever wrapped one.

Make sure that your friend selects 'present' from their connection menu before you connect, and get your friend to press the B button when you have the connect 'standby' screen up otherwise you will end up playing a game!

Tip; If your tama gives your friend a different present (a naughty one) when your tama comes back it will give a smirk at the bottom of the screen. If you give it a time-out you will get an extra training bar (this only works for wrapped presents).

Also, you can only send 'wrapped' presents to the same version of tama- so your friends tama also needs to be a V3 to receive your wrapped gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back