help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hjsizz

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]help[/SIZE]

my tamahas 4 babyes but when i go to play games the babyes don't play why?

p.s.this is not hjsizz talking this is her cusinshe left this morning so she could go to camp so i can't ask for help and i though i could talk to so of you guyes you might a big help

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

please help me!!!!!!!!

Because the Adult wants some last game play time before it takes off to leave, then when the baby is born it plays alone without the parent.

Hope I helped!! :wacko:

First off, it's immpossible to have 4 babies.

Secondly, adults play alone. Don't ya think it would be a little impracticle to drag your child across hurdles? :D

First off, it's immpossible to have 4 babies.Secondly, adults play alone. Don't ya think it would be a little impracticle to drag your child across hurdles? :D
I totally agree Rachelgotchi, that is impossable, it can never happen and never will!!! Please don't tell lies!!!

Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry you're not the only one that has the problem we all do. The adult will only play the game. The baby will only play the game when his or her parent leaves. When you say your adult has had four babies, does it mean you are on the 4th generation? Hope I helped! :D :lol: :D

I totally agree Rachelgotchi, that is impossable, it can never happen and never will!!! Please don't tell lies!!!
Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~
I think she might have meant that she has four babies in total...if not then.....*shakes finger* There's no way.

regards, TGD :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back